On Saturday, November 9, I’ll be speaking at Sessions Live 2019, an annual clinical event hosted by Esther Perel. I invite you to join me and this year’s esteemed guests for an invigorating day of learning online.
Sessions Live is a one-day event dedicated to providing an opportunity for professionals in the field of mental health to come together to learn and challenge each other around a relevant topic in the field of modern relationships.
This year, Esther invites us to explore the topic of Eros, also known as eroticism. We’ll look at eroticism as a quality of aliveness, vibrancy and vitality that is critical to both life and the clinical relationship. It goes far beyond a repertoire of sexual techniques. It’s a sense of creativity, agency and pleasure that we often aim for in our clients but neglect within ourselves.
Together, we’ll answer the questions:
- ● What does erotic intelligence mean to us as therapists, coaches, and relationship professionals?
- ● How do we help our clients cultivate a feeling of vitality?
- ● How do we sustain energy and aliveness in our work and in our own lives?
- ● What does recovery from trauma look like when it includes re-engaging with pleasure and vibrancy?
- ● And much more.
Your livestream ticket includes:
- ● Online access to the live full-day training on November 9th
- ● All archived recordings to view on demand after the event – the content is yours to watch when and where you please
- ● CE credits available for an additional cost
Purchase your Livestream ticket today and use code bodyandsoul for a special discount.
Join us online for a day of learning that will help you expand your definition of eroticism and increase your confidence in helping your clients tackle issues of love’s challenges and love’s celebrations.
illustration by Natalia Ramos (IG @natalia_ramas)
photo by Kathryn Wirsing