I’m excited to announce that I’m about to publish my new book, The Paradox of Porn: Notes on Gay Male Sexual Culture, which explores the impact of pornography on gay men’s lives. And I would like to enlist your help launching the book.
I’m forming a Paradox of Porn Book Launch Team (POP BLT) of 30 people to spread the word to people who might be interested to know about the book. Want to join my team?
Here are the benefits. You get:
• An electronic edition of the book in advance of publication.
• An autographed copy of the paperback book when it’s out (June 15).
• A shout-out of gratitude to you on my blog (joy-body.com).
• A selection from my hefty collection of vintage porn DVDs.
In return for these goodies, I ask for three commitments:
• Write a short review on Amazon or another e-tailer site—good, bad, or mixed.
• Help spread the word about the book on whatever social media platforms you frequent, especially during the week of June 15.
• Share ideas and brainstorm additional ways we might further expose the message of the book to an even greater audience.
Interested? Email me here and let’s get started.