You might be looking for a short and quick answer to your questions “exactly what a treatment would look like, or how effective it can be against anxiety.” Those are good questions to ask, but there are no short answers. Psychedelics-assisted psychotherapy is a pretty big field with a lot to unpack. There’s a lot of information available about how treatments look and what’s known about their efficacy in treatment depression and anxiety. But I understand that if you’re just starting out, the sheer volume of information online may be overwhelming.
Let me tell you what I’m available for and what I’m not available for.
I’m not available to deliver treatment or supplies.
I am available for an informational session, which would include:
- asking you some questions about where you’re at right now, how your anxiety manifests, how you’ve been treating it, what has helped and what hasn’t;
- explaining to you the various plant medicines and master molecules that are currently in use for psychedelics-assisted psychotherapy (psilocybin, MDMA, LSD, ketamine, etc.);
- answering any questions you have about them;
- giving you a framework to think about preparing for doing some medicine work (for instance, meditation and breathwork practices);
- and brainstorming with you how to locate resources local to where you live.
If you’d like to schedule that kind of session with me, let me know.